Cell-Based Repair Process
- Bargun evaluated and flushed
- Bargun broken down to base components
- O-rings proactively replaced
- Defective components replaced
- BG heads and sheathing made to look & function like new
- Tested and checked for channel continuity
- Assembled to customer specifications
Quality Control Process
- 100% of remanufactured barguns go through QA
- Bargun rigorously tested for leaks, visual change in flow rate and accurate assembly based on customer profile specifications.
- Bargun is pressure tested with food-grade sanitizer. Pressure test is designed to stress-test where the aesthetic heel is fastened and the tubing connects to the handle.
- Bargun goes through a whip check to ensure there are no kinks or twists in sheathing
- Bargun packaged in a box that exactly mirrors OEM box
- Accessories are added based on customer profile